Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: PHOTOS: Silly Monkey outfit

  1. #1
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Someone posted about the Silly Monkey web site last week. I finally found a hippie girl skirt for Sophie! It arrived today. It also came with the cute butterfly shirt she's wearing, and separately I purchased a little pair of Doc Marten type shoes. The quality of all three items is very nice. Silly Monkey

    hippieskirt
    hippieskirt2
    shoes

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 13, 2006 05:24 PM: Message edited by: SugarMagnolia ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sophie looks so cute!!!

  3. #3
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks, Laura. I just realized I got another Valentine outfit out of the deal also. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Aww, so cute! Thanks for posting about this. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member rafferty's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DARLIN! [img]cool.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks I have looked at their studd before, but hearing the quality is good makes me think I willhave to be placing an order

  7. #7
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the review! Sopie looks adorble in her new clothes.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ErinGoBraugh's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I opened this thread expecting to see one of your dolls in a monkey outfit, but what I got was even better! [img]smile.gif[/img] Those little shoes you got are way too cute, and I love their swimsuits with rash guards--they'd be great for Jess.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So cute!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Gombe Gal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2005
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is very cute in that! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •